At BRS Golf we want to make golf clubs central to our technology development process. After all, you and your members are the ones who use the finished product!
To that end, we have created an interactive voting system within our new help centre where you can pick your favourite new feature requests. Simply scroll through the list of potential new features and click to vote yes or no. You can vote on as many proposed features as you like. Our development team will then use the votes to help prioritise what features we add to the system next.
Some of the most popular requests so far have been:
Online Member Buggy Booking – allowing members the ability to book buggies online via the members website or mobile app.
Shotgun Start Competition Layout – clubs can administer a shotgun start where golfers will be assigned a starting hole. There may be multiple groups per hole. The admin tee sheet, members website and members app will be updated to provide a ‘Shotgun Start’ view.
Competition Draw Functionality – the ability to create random competition draws for member competitions run via the BRS Booking System based on members’ preferred playing time and handicaps.
How it works
- Click on the ”Feature Requests” button within your BRS Golf dashboard
- This will bring you to a page in our help centre which shows a list of potential new features that can be voted on by BRS Golf users.
- Votes are totalled at a given point in time by our product team and reviewed
- Our development team will aim to include the most popular feature(s) in an upcoming development sprint
- When a new feature is released you will be notified through our Release Notes and your monthly N2K email
- Our product team will then release a new list of features for the next quarter and the voting process starts over
- The BRS support team can update the status of each feature to be visible so you can track its progress
- Have your own idea? You can still submit feature requests via the BRS Golf Help Center by submitting a support email
We hope this voting system will encourage a more interactive (and fun) user experience, as well as giving you a say in the future of BRS Golf’s technology development. So please take part and vote on your favourite feature requests today. You can also leave comments below the voting poll offering suggestions and feedback. We want to know how your experience could be enhanced or improved and how this new feature would benefit your club.